All the texts of the individual sections are available as PDF files which may be printed out and read at leisure. Just click on the appropriate file and then print the chapter.
- Should I risk having bypass surgery? »
- What is the relationship between stress and heart attacks? »
- How dangerous are my blocked coronary arteries? »
- What causes a heart attack? »
- Do heart catheters and the insertion of stents really help? »
- What is oxidative stress? »
- What is the connection between oxidative stress and heart attacks? »
- How useful are cholesterol inhibitors (“statins”)? »
- Is aspirin necessary and well-tolerated? »
- What can be done to prevent a heart attack?
- Is it possible to measure the risk of heart attack? »
- Where can I read more on this subject? »
In addition, the following 4 scientific texts mentioned in Section 12 are available here as print versions: 3 are full text versions and one is a summary.
- Baroldi, G.: „The Etiopathogenesis of Coronary Heart Disease: A Heretical Theory Based on Morphology“
- Sroka, K.: „On the genesis of myocardial ischemia“
- Fürstenwerth, H.: „Ouabain – the insulin of the heart“
- Fürstenwerth, H.: „On the differences between ouabain and digitalis glycosides“